Rainbow International’s cleaning processes get deep into the fibers to remove the dirt, allergens and contaminants that the best vacuum cleaners leave behind. Indoor air quality, the longevity of your carpet, and the beauty of your home are all positively affected.
In other words, your carpets and area rugs will never be cleaner or look better.
We had a leak & Rainbow responded immediately! The owner came & measured moisture levels, set up a fan to dry the wall. Great service, knowledgeable response. Highly recommend them.
- Melissa M.
Related Carpet Cleaning Services
- Carpet Protector Service
- Tile & Grout Cleaning
- Odor Removal
- Upholstery Cleaning
- Water Damage Restoration
Why Rainbow International?
Our service professionals are fully certified by the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC), the leader in professional carpet cleaning standards. We offer services specializing in stain and odor removal, as well. So if you have carpets or rugs with stubborn stains or odors emanating from them, or stains or odor issues with fine upholstered furniture or other household surfaces, Rainbow International provides same-visit solutions.
Utilizing the most advanced equipment, innovative technologies and a built-in accountability system, our professional, certified crews complete every job right, with an uncompromising commitment to service excellence and customer satisfaction.
Our Carpet Cleaning Process
Our carpet care and cleaning process, which also applies to area rugs, consist of these six steps:
- A deep vacuuming using agitation and high-quality filters removes a large percentage of particulates.
- The application of preconditioning solution separates remaining soils from the carpet fibers.
- Agitation of the preconditioning solution ensures maximum contact between the solution and the fibers.
- A truck-mounted, high-efficiency hot rinse removes the cleaning solution and any particulates residing in your carpet.
- Grooming helps restore the pile and eliminate any matting, improving the overall appearance of your carpeting.
- Thoroughly drying the carpeting and rugs before we go prevents damp carpet odors. Most carpets would take between two and six hours to dry on their own.
There’s a Rainbow on the Other Side
Remember how your carpet looked the day it was installed? How your area rug looked when you first laid it down? Carpet cleaning services from Rainbow International remove stains and dirt and refreshes and renews the look and feel of your entire home. Why not choose a company with a great reputation for service and over 30 years of experience?
"Happily. Even after."