Providing expert carpet cleaning services to residential and commercial customers in Boerne, Spring Branch, Bulverde, Canyon Lake, New Braunfels, Seguin and Bandera.
Nothing feels better under your feet or improves the look of your home like new carpeting. As time passes, people and pets bring in everyday contaminants such as dirt, dander, hair and dust that accumulate and soil the fibers of your carpet. It is important to understand that not all carpet cleaning services are created equally. You will want to choose a company with a great reputation for service and excellence, as well as one with years of experience behind them. The professionals at Rainbow International Carpet Cleaning are dedicated to providing clients with superior service. Bring new life back to your flooring with expert carpet cleaning from Rainbow International of Boerne.
The Benefits of a Professional Carpet Cleaning Service
Your carpet acts as a filter, trapping airborne particles, allergens and contaminants. Like other types of filters, it will eventually reach a saturation point. For those who suffer from allergies this is of particular concern; a carpet that can no longer filter allergens will reintroduce them, reducing indoor air quality.
While routine vacuuming is essential to removing surface dirt and debris, even the most powerful household vacuum can’t remove it all. A professional cleaning gets deep down into the fibers, releasing particulates and removing them for good.
Protect Your Investment
The flooring in your home is a big investment in the health and comfort of your family. Over time the same contaminants that reside in the fibers can begin to break them down, particularly in higher traffic areas as each footstep causes friction.
An improperly maintained carpet will show wear and tear and will require replacing much sooner than one cleaned regularly, helping to protect and prolong your investment.
Expert Carpet Cleaning
The Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC) has set the gold standard for professional carpet care and cleaning. Rainbow International adheres to their principles by following the six steps listed below:
- Removal of dry soil. A deep vacuuming is performed, using agitation and high quality filters to remove a large percentage of particulate.
- Applying a preconditioning solution. This solution is designed to separate the soils from the carpet fibers.
- Agitation of the preconditioning solution. Agitation ensures maximum contact between the solution and the fibers.
- Soil removal with a hot water rinse. There is a reason that this is the most commonly used method of soil extraction – a hot water rinse is a highly effective method of soil removal. A truck mounted, high efficiency system is capable of removing both the cleaning solution and any particulates residing in your carpet.
- Grooming. Used to improve the overall appearance of your carpeting, grooming can help restore the pile and eliminate any matting.
- Drying. This is a critical step in the cleaning process, as a damp carpet can cause odors or accidents and attract soil. Most carpets take between two and six hours to thoroughly dry.
Expert Area Rug Cleaning
If you're looking to dress up your home's interior design, picking out a beautiful area rug is a great way to do so. There are so many different kinds of area rugs to choose from that you're certain to find something that not only fits in with your home decor, but that also suits your specific tastes.
Types of Area Rugs
There are so many types of area rugs to choose from, but your choice will depend on what you are looking for in terms of materials, colors, patterns and more. The following are just a few of the more popular types of area rugs that you can choose from:
- Persian Rugs: Persian rugs are perfect if you're looking to create a bold focal point. They are known for their elaborate designs as well as bright colors. Best of all, Persian rugs tend to look better as they age!
- Flokati Rugs: Flokati rugs hail out of Greece, where they have been hand woven for hundreds of years. Often made from sheep wool, these rugs are extremely soft yet durable and often have a 3 to 4 inch long pile. They work well in both contemporary and casual interior designs.
- Contemporary Rugs: If you're looking for an area rug to complement a room's design, a contemporary rug is a good option. Contemporary rugs commonly boast unusual shapes and bright colors, but can be specifically designed to compliment your room's upholstery, wallpaper, drapes and more.
- Oriental Rugs: Although traditionally from China, oriental rugs are now produced in India, Iran and Romania as well. They are made from a variety of different materials, including affordable material, such as wool, as well as more expensive material, such as silk. Whatever material you choose, oriental rugs are durable pieces that will add a touch of luxury to any room.
Cleaning Your Area Rugs
Regular vacuuming is of utmost importance to help maintain the life of your area rug. However, area rugs also require routine deep cleaning to refresh and renew their look and feel. When you call Rainbow International of Boerne to clean your area rug, a professional inspection will be completed to insure only proper cleaning techniques and products will be utilized. Area rugs can be quite investment, so take the necessary steps to maintain their value!