Carpet Cleaning & Area Rug off site Cleaning
Professional Carpet Cleaning
& Area Rug off site Cleaning
Sure, you vacuum a couple of times a month and spot-clean your carpet and area rugs regularly, but when was the last time your soft flooring surfaces were really clean? There’s no way to overstate the importance of deep carpet cleaning, both at home and in commercial settings. A professional carpet cleaning not only preserves the longevity of your carpet but improves the quality of the air you breathe and makes your floors like new.
At Rainbow International, it’s our mission to exceed your expectations with cleaning and restoration services that will leave you feeling “Happily, Even After.” This dedication to top-notch service is the driving force behind our six-step carpet cleaning process, which is designed to get deep into carpet fibers to remove the dirt, allergens and contaminants that even the best vacuum or store-bought carpet cleaner leave behind. We even groom your carpets when the cleaning is complete, and we can clean your other upholstered surfaces as well.
In other words, your carpets and area rugs will never be cleaner or look better than they do after our services.
If you’re ready to experience the benefits of professional carpet cleaning at your home or business, it’s time to contact your local Rainbow International.
Schedule an appointment online, or call 1-888-435-6639 for 24/7 Emergency Service or to book your Carpet Cleaning including Corridor
Benefits of Corridor Carpet Cleaning
- First impressions matter – From business prospects to employees, residents to visitors, everyone wants to walk into a clean space. Start from the ground up with a freshly cleaned corridor carpeting, your rug or carpet.
- Extend the life of your corridor carpeting– Salt, sand, dirt, spills and debris can stain and degrade the fibers in your carpeting. Routine, professional Condominium corridor carpet cleaning will help maintain your carpets for years to come. Extend the life of your expensive corridor carpets.
- Keep everyone healthy – Routine carpet and rug cleaning helps remove unhealthy contaminants and allergens from your business.
Benefits of Residential Carpet Cleaning
- Remove odors – Don’t cry over milk spilled on the carpet. Our professional residential carpet cleaning services remove stubborn odors.
- Reduce indoor allergens – Dust, dander and mites can contribute to the development of indoor allergies and even asthma. Professional rug cleaning reduces the prevalence of these allergens.
- Improve the appearance of your home – When you look good, you feel good; the same applies to your home! Make your home a relaxing place to be proud of by scheduling professional carpet and rug cleaning.
What’s That Stain on My Carpet?
Sick of playing the stain guessing game? Let your local Rainbow International blast away stubborn stains. Our industrial carpet cleaners and professional processes will help obliterate stains from your area rugs, carpets and other upholstered surfaces.
What’s Hiding in my Carpet?
From dander to mold and mildew – sometimes it’s the substances we can’t see that pose the biggest threat to your property and health. At Rainbow International, our commercial and house carpet cleaning services are designed to clean and remove what you can and can’t see. For more information about the dangers hiding in your dirty carpet, check out our blog: What’s Hiding in Your Carpet?
Need more info on a specific stain? Ketchup, lipstick, rust or mud giving you a problem?
Our Carpet Cleaning Process
Our professional carpet cleaning and care process, which applies to commercial and residential locations, consists of six proven steps. When you hire a Rainbow International technician to clean your home’s carpets and rugs, you can expect this process:
- A deep vacuuming using agitation and high-quality filters removes a substantial percentage of particulates
- The application of a preconditioning solution separates and suspends the soil from the carpet fibers
- Agitation of the preconditioning solution ensures maximum contact between the solution and the fibers
- Using truck mounted equipment, hot water extraction is used to remove the suspended soils
- Grooming helps restore the carpet pile, improving the overall appearance of your carpeting
- Thoroughly drying the carpeting and rugs before we go prevents damp carpet odors. Most carpets would take two to six hours to dry on their own
Steps will be taken to expedite the drying process, however, expect the carpet to remain damp for 4 to 6 hours depending on the amount of cleaning solution used and indoor conditions. The use of ceiling fans or the HVAC system can help speed up the drying process. Opening windows could potentially slow down the drying process.
Why Stop at Carpet Cleaning?
Rainbow International offers a full range of cleaning and restoration services designed with homeowners and commercial business owners in mind. When you call to schedule your next carpet cleaning, don’t forget to ask about these additional services:
Why Choose Rainbow International Residential and Commercial Carpet Cleaning?
Our service professionals are fully certified by the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC), the leading authority on professional carpet cleaning standards. Our full range of cleaning and restoration services means we can tackle several problems at once. If your carpets, rugs, upholstered furniture or other soft surfaces have stubborn stains or are emanating odors, Rainbow International provides same-visit solutions.
With more than 30 years of experience, our local teams utilize the most advanced equipment, innovative technologies and a built-in accountability system to complete every job right. We guarantee that our uncompromising commitment to excellent service and customer satisfaction will create a repeat customer out of you.
There’s a Rainbow on the Other Side
Remember how your carpet looked the day it was installed? And how your area rug looked when you first laid it down? Carpet cleaning services from Rainbow International will reverse the effects of time, refreshing and renewing your entire home.
"Happily. Even after."