Why Rainbow International?
Rainbow International Restoration, a Neighborly company, is closely monitoring COVID-19 (coronavirus) and its impact in our community. The health and safety of our customers is our highest priority during this time. While we cannot control the severity or unpredictability of this virus, we can take preventive measures to limit the spread and impact of COVID-19. We are currently acting with prudence in our day-to-day operation with basic preventative safety measures following the guidance set forth by the U.S. Federal Government, Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and other health agencies, including:
- Cleaning hands with soap often, for at least 20 seconds.
- Using an alcohol-based hand sanitizer when soap and water are not available.
- Keeping the recommended 6 feet from people.
- Cleaning frequently touched surfaces.
- Covering cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throwing tissue in the trash.
- Staying home when sick.
We encourage our customers to let us know in advance of an appointment if there are any concerns or they would like us to take special precautions. We will continue to closely monitor the situation surrounding the COVID-19 coronavirus and act accordingly.
What can you do:
Follow these tips from the Centers of Disease Control (CDC) to help prevent the spread of the seasonal flu and respiratory diseases like Coronavirus (COVID-19): CDC Coronavirus Website
If you have additional questions or concerns, please contact your local Rainbow International Restoration office.
For more than 30 years, Rainbow International® has provided professional restoration services and expert house cleaning services and understands how critical it is to get people back in their homes and companies back in operation quickly.
Standards in Excellence
That's why Rainbow International uses only the best equipment, innovative technologies and a built-in accountability process to assure every job is done right. Setting the highest standards in water, fire, smoke and mold damage restoration, where customer anxieties can run high, requires a continuous focus and dedication to self-analysis and improvement. That's why Rainbow International restoration services specialists are graded and evaluated on response time, professionalism and customer satisfaction. We enthusiastically seek out, listen to and act upon the concerns of the people we serve. The feedback we receive from our customers is critical to our success.
Exceeding customer expectations is what sets us apart. We are committed to the four tenets of customer-service excellence:
- Fast response
- Quality results
- Genuine concern
- Clear communication
Once Rainbow International is on the job, customers can expect quality results and a superior customer experience. Rainbow International sets the benchmark in home restoration and commercial restoration.
Based on years of experience in flood restoration, fire restoration, smoke damage and mold removal, Rainbow International has put into practice a comprehensive and customer care-focused protocol system.
Adopted, practiced and embraced by every Rainbow International emergency response location, Rainbow International's protocol system is a great reminder that the latest in technology, equipment and training matters little if a genuine and compassionate concern and respect for the customer isn't shown on every job.
Count on Rainbow International. Every Time.
Here is what you can expect from Rainbow International restoration services specialists:
- Polite and clean-cut, with a friendly smile and attitude
- Honest, dependable and always working with your best interest in mind
- Knowledgeable and trained in the latest restoration and cleaning techniques and equipment
- IICRC certified in water restoration
- Drug and background checked
- Professionally attired with a personal I.D. badge
- Uses a Rainbow floor mat to wipe his feet
- Wears waterproof shoe protectors in your home or business to keep things clean
- Thoroughly explains the restoration process and welcomes your questions
- Takes photos - before, during and after
- Provides you with full documentation and job scope before any work starts
- Waits for your approval to begin the job
- Cleans up after the job is done - as if he was never there
- Welcomes your feedback and offers you an opportunity to give it through a survey