When disaster strikes, Rainbow International is here to help you recover. For more than 30 years, our local teams have provided the services you need to clean up, restore and rehabilitate your home or business. Follow our emergency checklists for everything you need to know about recovering from water damage, fire damage, or another disaster. We’re here to help you get back on your feet.
- What to Do After a House Fire - Everything to do and not to do after a house fire.
- Hurricane Preparation Checklist - How to get prepared ahead of the storm.
- Holiday Safety Tips - Keeping your home happy and safe for the holidays.
- What to Do After an Earthquake - Now that an earthquake has come and gone, here are some tips to get you on the road to recovery.
- Hurricane Recovery Checklist - Everything you need to recover after a hurricane.
- Tornado Preparation Checklist - How to get prepared ahead of the tornado.
- What to Do After a Flood - A checklist to guide you through flood or water damage recovery.
- Wildfire Preparedness Checklist - How to get prepared ahead of the wildfire.
- Earthquake Preparedness Checklist - Earthquakes can be difficult to predict. Learn how you can plan ahead!
- More Coming Soon!
There’s a Rainbow on the Other Side
If your home or business has just experienced a water, fire or smoke damage event, our emergency checklists will help you mitigate the damage to your space and belongings, but you’ll still need professional help to recover. For fast, professional service, call Rainbow International. Our local, certified water-and-fire-damage-restoration experts are ready at all hours, every day of the year, to help you recover.
For emergency service, call (855) 724-6269 right now. We look forward to helping you reach your “Happily. Even after.”