Water Damage Restoration
If your home or business has just experienced a water damage event, you need professional help, fast. That’s why we’re here at all hours, every day of the year to help you recover – 24/7, 365 days a year.
For emergency service, call (888) 992-4174 right now.
As certified water damage restoration experts, we use the most advanced tools and equipment in the industry and apply systematic best practices that we’ve developed with 30-plus years in the business. We put the highest value on open communication and customer service and document the entire mitigation process.
We get homes back to the condition they were in before the water event, with minimal loss of property, and we get businesses back in full operation in as little time as possible. “Happily. Even after.”
Rainbow International was highly responsive when we had a pipe burst in the single digit temperatures. The team was very thorough and the local owner was onsite for the entire project. Recommended.
- Justin P.
Just Had a Flood? Here’s What to Do Now
If you’ve just experienced a water event, you might be wondering what to do next: Seeping water damage is progressive, pervasive and can mean valuable objects may become permanently damaged – especially if emergency response is delayed beyond the first 48 hours. When moisture seeps into items of value there are immediate steps that can be taken to reduce the amount of long-term damage that results.
Steps to Take as Soon as You Detect Water Damage
- Remain calm so your thinking stays clear.
- Close the water main or shut off any water source so flooding stops.
- If you can’t stop the leak yourself, call a plumber.
- Shut down the electrical breaker in damaged areas before unplugging or removing any electrical devices from the wet carpet or submerged areas.
- Call Rainbow International at (888) 992-4174. Available 24/7, 365 days a year.
- Put aluminum foil under legs or feet of any furniture in contact with wet carpet or water to prevent permanent staining.
- Lift any curtains or draperies away from wet carpet or water.
- Lift and tack up any upholstered furniture skirts.
- Remove books, papers, fabrics, shoes, potted plants or other items that are able to stain wet carpet.
- Call your insurance company. All policies require that homeowners or businesses report their loss "as soon as reasonably possible."
Avoid doing these things:
- Using your home vacuum – electrical shock can result, as well as damage to the equipment
- Placing newspaper in traffic areas to walk on – newspaper ink transfers easily to wet carpet fibers which results in permanent staining
- Walking on carpet any more than necessary – this keeps damage from spreading to unaffected areas
Related Water Damage Restoration Services
When Do I Need to Call in Professional Help?
You need water damage restoration after almost any water event that:
- touches drywall
- saturates carpeting or upholstered furniture
- is behind a wall or in a crawl space
- creates a pool of water (on anything except waterproof tile or concrete flooring)
Unfortunately, even small incidents can lead to mold, warped wood and stained walls if not treated quickly and professionally. The good news is that many water events are covered under homeowner’s insurance policies.
Why Rainbow International?
We are one of the top water damage restoration service providers in the U.S. and Canada. How did we achieve this? By providing fast, quality, start-to-finish restoration, following our 17-Steps quality assurance system to deliver the highest possible customer experience, including providing real-time updates to you and your insurance company.
Our technicians are certified by the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC), which is the hallmark of professional knowledge in the cleaning and restoration industry. You will be able to tell the difference: Rainbow International emergency water damage crews use state-of-the-art equipment and we employ Rapid Structural Drying techniques in order to dry your structure as quickly and completely as possible.
“Happily. Even after.”
Call (888) 992-4174 today.
Common Flooding and Water Event Scenarios
At Rainbow we’ve seen it all, and fixed every kind of flood and water damage imaginable. Here are the most common causes of water damage at homes and businesses:
- Faulty plumbing
- Water heaters
- Leaks from appliances (garbage disposals, dishwashers, toilets)
- Sump pump failure
- Storm drain backup
- Water sprayed to extinguish fires
- Natural disaster
- Ice dams / leaky roofs
Need safety tips before a hurricane arrives?
Read our Hurricane Safety :: Before The Storm page for more information.
Need safety tips or restoration help after a hurricane arrives?
Read our Hurricane Safety :: After The Storm page for more information.
There’s a Rainbow on the Other Side
Having a flood or water damage incident in your home or place of business is certainly upsetting, and you might be feeling a sense of shock. The good news is that our customers learn that there is a rainbow at the end of this. You will, too. Call today and know that you are on the way back to "normal."
Call our 24/7 emergency service line at (888) 992-4174. We’re ready to help.
"Happily. Even after."