Professional Carpet Cleaning & Restoration Services
During these uncertain times, we are here to help.
COVID-19 – Deep Cleaning Services
Water, Fire, and Mold Restoration
The state of your carpets depends on how much traffic it gets; whether or not you own pets; and how many everyday contaminants enter such as dirt, dander, and dust. New carpeting can completely turn around the look of your home while cushioning your feet. You can rely on Rainbow International for expert carpet cleaning services in the Conroe and Houston area to bring new life to your floors.
The Benefits of a Carpet Cleaning Service
Did you know that carpets contribute to indoor air quality? Your carpet filters and traps particles, allergens, and other contaminants. Instead of circulating through the air you breathe, carpet fibers trap these irritants in the floor. At some point, your carpet will become saturated and no longer be able to carry out this function.
Vacuuming is a good start, but even the most powerful appliances cannot totally clean your carpets. A professional service can get deeper into the fibers and thoroughly remove all particles and allergens.
Protect Your Investment
Your carpet is an investment that you should protect. Keep them lasting longer and free of contaminants with regular professional cleanings, especially in areas that get high foot traffic. Maintenance is less expensive than replacing carpets and gives you the same overall effect.
Six Steps to Expert Carpet Cleaning
The Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC) set premium standards for professional carpet care and cleaning. Rainbow International follows their principles in these 6 steps:
- Removal of dry soil. A deep vacuuming is performed, using agitation and high quality filters to remove a large percentage of particulate.
- Applying a preconditioning solution. This solution is designed to separate the soils from the carpet fibers.
- Agitation of the preconditioning solution. Agitation ensures maximum contact between the solution and the fibers.
- Soil removal with a hot water rinse. There is a reason that this is the most commonly used method of soil extraction – a hot water rinse is highly effective. A truck mounted, high efficiency system is capable of removing both the cleaning solution and any particulates residing in your carpet.
- Grooming. Used to improve the overall appearance of your carpeting, grooming can help restore the pile and eliminate any matting.
- Drying. This is a critical step in the cleaning process, as a damp carpet can cause odors or accidents and attract soil. Most carpets take between two and six hours to thoroughly dry.
A beautiful area rug is the perfect addition to your interior design. There are plenty of different colors and styles to choose between, and it is easy to find something that blends with your tastes and current décor.
The Benefits of an Area Rug
Area rugs have several benefits when it comes to interior decorating. They can act as a calming area that balances out a colorful room, or they can be a strong focal point or accent piece with bolder patterns. On the practical end, they provide some extra cushion and comfort on your feet while walking and some warmth in the colder seasons.
Types of Area Rugs
The following list outlines some of the more popular kinds of area rugs:
- Persian Rugs: These rugs are known for bright, colorful designs and elaborate patterns. They act as a bolder focal point in a room and tend to look better with age.
- Flokati Rugs: These rugs have been hand woven in Greece for centuries. They are very soft and durable, often made from sheep wool. Flokati rugs typically have a 3-4 inch long pile, and they blend well with any kind of interior design.
- Contemporary Rugs: Contemporary rugs are typically used to complement a modern interior style. These rugs typically use sharp or unusual shapes and bright colors. They can be designed to enhance your room’s features such as wallpaper or curtains.
- Oriental Rugs: Oriental rugs are produced in China, India, Iran, and Romania. They can be made from wool, silk, or other higher end materials. This creates a price range so that you can choose something that is in your budget.
Cleaning Your Area Rugs
Vacuuming is a quick fix and the first step in maintaining your rug on a weekly basis. It is also important to call a professional regularly for the following reasons:
- Area rugs trap the food particles, dirt, and hair in the air. When they miss a professional cleaning, they are so saturated with these particles that they can no longer trap new ones.
- Buildup of dust mite, microbes, and irritants can be harmful to our health (especially for people with allergies and asthma).
Improve the Look of Your Home
Part of what makes carpets look so nice when they are installed is its cleanliness and fullness of fibers. A deep cleaning can bring this look back to your carpet, so it literally looks as good as new.
Some carpet cleaning services are higher quality than others, so it is important to do your research and choose a company with a shining reputation. Rainbow International provides fast, thorough, and effective carpet cleaning services that clients continue to love.