Residential Trauma Scene Cleanup
We hope you never need us, but we’re standing by in case you do. Call (855) 724-6269 now for 24/7 emergency service.
Trauma Scene Cleanup Certification
Our technicians are trained and certified in trauma scene cleanup and restoration. We follow strict guidelines set forth by local, state and federal authorities including Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), the United States Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
Our Crime and Biohazard Cleanup Services
We provide our services to families facing a variety of scenarios, including:
- Crime scenes
- Decontamination of chemicals like tear gas
- Suicide, homicide, and accidental death scene cleanup and decontamination
- Drug/meth lab cleanup
- Hoarding and animal infestation cleanup, including odor and rubbish removal
- Airborne pathogen and blood cleanup
- Infectious disease, viral and microbial site decontamination
- Bodily fluids and tissue cleanup
During these circumstances, Rainbow International professionals will address any of your concerns in a respectful and approachable manner. You can trust our team to answer questions and complete the cleanup in a timely manner so that you can feel safe again in your home.
Hoarding Cleanup Services
Hoarding is a diagnosable disorder that, left unchecked, may pose a risk to your home and health. We offer hoarding cleanup services that include:
- Removal of clutter, debris, harmful materials, and animal infestation
- Sanitizing the affected area
- Restoring damaged areas
While items being hoarded may not seem harmful, hidden contaminants, pests, mold, and more can pose further risk to your health and safety. Hoarding should always be addressed by a professional.
Full-service Crime and Trauma Scene Cleanup
If your home has surface damage as the result of a traumatic incident, there’s no need to burden yourself with finding another repair company. We’re IICRC-certified restoration experts who can return your home to its pre-incident condition.
Our restoration services include:
- Repairing or replacing drywall, subfloor, or other structural components
- Repainting damaged walls
- Replacing flooring
- Restoring cabinets and countertops
- Replacing broken windows
Why Rainbow International?
At Rainbow International, we’re genuinely concerned for the safety and well-being of our customers. As restoration professionals, we’ve seen it all. In the instance of a traumatic event, or hoarding situation, our team will be sympathetic to your needs and questions. We’ll work quickly to minimize disruption and communicate directly with your insurance company to streamline your restoration.
When you choose Rainbow International, you can rest assured that our technicians will:
- Follow all state and local regulations governing biohazard cleanup and disposal
- Keep your loved ones safe from dangerous chemicals, infectious disease, and bloodborne pathogens
- Save you time and energy
- Restore your property to its pre-loss condition
Find Biohazard Cleaning Services Near Me
Frequently Asked Questions
Does homeowners insurance cover death cleanup?
The extent of the coverage may vary, but most homeowners insurance policies will cover death scene cleanup.
Do you offer commercial hazmat cleaning?
Yes. We offer hazmat cleanup in compliance with local and federal regulations. Trained and certified professionals will remove hazardous and biohazardous material, then disinfect and restore the affected area.
What is biohazard cleaning?
In the instance of a violent crime, suicide, accident, or other traumatic event, biohazard cleaning professionals carefully clean, sanitize, and properly dispose of harmful materials in affected areas. Professionals will fully remove these materials from all surfaces, restoring the scene to its pre-incident state.
Biohazard cleaning involves exposure risks and emotional circumstances that require proper equipment, training, and sensitivity. Biohazard and trauma scene cleanup should always be conducted by a trained professional.
Trust Neighborly® to help your family recover from difficult circumstances.
- Mr. Rooter® Plumbing is on hand to help with your emergency plumbing needs.
- Glass Doctor® assists with temporary closures (board-ups) and repairs or replaces broken window panes.
- Mr. Handyman® is available to help with remodels big and small.