About Rainbow International
We are Rainbow International of Peoria!
We are a locally owned franchise that offers restoration services to the Peoria area when Disasters strikes you home or business. Our Services include:
- Storm Damage Repair - when wind, rain, or hail damage occurs it usually means window board-up, tarp-over or shingle repair is needed.
- Water Damage Repair - A storm, burst pipes, and appliance failure can create water damage needing attention ASAP.
- Fire and Smoke Damage - after a fire there is devastation - building structure and content need cleaned, replaced, and deodorized.
- Content Cleaning - Smoke damage from a fire leaves behind soot. We specialize in removing soot and deodorizing your furniture, appliances, kitchenware, office, collectables and other personal household and business items. We will even find storage for your items until your back into your home of business.
- Mold Remediation – Concern about mold growth in basements, attics and bathroom in homes, schools and businesses need to be addressed to avoid potential health risks due to mold exposure.
What makes Rainbow of Peoria Different….
- Training- We are fully certified by The CLEAN TRUST formerly the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification(IICRC). The Clean Trust has served as the industry guardian for inspection, restoration and cleaning services for over 30 years.
- Personell- Our owner – Phillip Perkins - has been working in the building trades for twenty years. He is a works right alongside of his employees to ensure proper procedure and quality is never compromised. Understand building structure and a code, Phillip is able to assess what needs to be accomplished in the rebuild as well as the initial damage clean up.
- We also adhere to strict personal appearance code. Our technicians are in clean uniforms with photo ID, clean shaven having no visible tattoos or piercings. Since our employees have to enter your home we want our customers to feel safe in their time of distress.
- Experience- As we are owned by company with experience in building and remodel we have in the past witnessed other restoration companies entering a job just to tear our all affected areas without any heed towards what could be salvaged. This leaves the homeowner/business and insurance company the expense of totally starting over.
Example: Water damage is progressive. Items that could be restored or salvaged within the first 48 hours of initial damage may not be if emergency response is delayed. We at Rainbow Intl of Peoria pride ourselves on saving as much as possible so as to not make more damage or create higher expenses.
We are owned by a Quality Construction Company that has been in the Peoria area for over 10 years whose reputation has kept them busy despite economic down turn.
EMERGENCY RESPONSE SERVICES:
We provide 24 hour response services - this can mean the difference between saving your home and losing everything. Some initial services you may need: Wincow board-up; Roof Tarp-over; Water extraction; Corrosion Mitigation
Our 24 hr emergency number is 69-WATER. (309-699-2837) Rainbow International® of Peoria for professional restoration services. OFFICE # (309) 385-4860
To position our franchisees in the marketplace to become the premier choice for restoration and cleaning services by always exceeding their customers’ expectations.
To Be a World Leader in the Restoration & Cleaning Industry by providing innovative training, systems, products, and support to our franchisees, allowing them to achieve their desired level of business success.
Our Home & Commercial Restoration Code of Values
We live our Code of Values by ...
… treating others as we would like to be treated.
… listening with the intent to understand what is being said and acknowledging that what is said is important to the speaker.
… responding in a timely fashion.
… speaking calmly, and respectfully, without profanity or sarcasm.
… acknowledging everyone as right from their own perspective.
… making only agreements we are willing, able and intend to keep.
… communicating any potentially broken agreements at the first appropriate opportunity to all parties concerned.
… looking to the system for correction and proposing all possible solutions if something is not working.
… operating in a responsible manner: "above the line."
… communicating honestly and with purpose.
… asking clarifying questions if we disagree or do not understand.
… never saying anything about anyone that we would not say to him or her.
… continuously striving to maximize internal and external customer loyalty.
… making our best effort to understand and appreciate the customer’s needs in every situation.
Having Fun in the Process!