Carpet Protectant Service
We provide a carpet protectant service for a more stain resistant carpet in your home or business. Would you like to keep your carpet looking new and lasting longer between carpet cleaning? Carpeting experiences so much wear and tear over the years - everything from foot traffic to spills and stains. Without protection, the fibers of the carpet will wear out much sooner, causing the carpet to lose some of its aesthetic appeal as well. In order to keep the carpeting looking as good as new for as long as possible, most manufacturers will add a protective at the factory using DuPont's Teflon, 3Ms™ Scotchgard or even their own product. However, a carpet protector will only last so long. This means that you should have an additional stain guard protection added to your carpet every one to two years.
Benefits of Adding Carpet Stain Protection Service
- Reduce Stains - Protective stain guard carpet service will help prevent any spills from seeping down into the carpet. When you first buy carpeting, you'll notice that any liquids you spill on accident will bead up on the top of the carpet. Once the carpeting begins experiencing more wear and tear over the years, the carpet protectant stain application will begin wearing down. This will cause liquids to soak through the carpeting instead, thereby resulting in potential permanent stains.
- Reduce Wear and Tear - Adding a carpet protector on a regular basis will help prevent wear and tear on the fibers of your carpeting, especially in areas that experience heavy foot traffic, such as in the hallways or near the entryway. Without a protective carpet application, those fibers will wear down faster, causing the visual appeal of your carpet to diminish more quickly.
- Keep the Carpet Cleaner - Keeping your carpet clean is an easier task with a carpet protector stain resistant service because dirt that's tracked into the home will not cling to the fibers, making it easier for your vacuum to remove all of the dirt from the carpet.
- Reduce the Need to Hire Professional Stain Removers - You won't have to pay for a professional stain remover to remove stains nearly as often between cleanings if you make sure to add a carpet protectant and stain resistant application whenever you have your carpets professionally cleaned.
Ways That A Carpet Protectant Wears Off
It's recommended that you have a new layer of carpet protector stain resistant application added once every two years, or every time that you have your carpeting professionally cleaned. Carpet and Rug protectors can wear off for a variety of reasons:
- Foot Traffic - The weight and friction of a person walking across the carpet will eventually cause the protective carpet application to disappear over time.
- Stains - The more you have to clean up stains, the more wear you are causing to the carpet - especially if you are rubbing the stains out improperly instead of just wiping or blotting.
- Pets - Pet urine is especially destructive to carpet fibers within a very short period of time.
- Children - Running, playing and laying on carpet will continually push fibers down driving dirt and stains deeper into the backing material.
If you are scheduling a professional cleaning for your carpeting with Rainbow International® Palm Beaches, then be sure to ask for an application of another layer of carpet protectant to ensure that your carpet will look good for a long time to come.
Contact Rainbow International Palm Beaches today for more information on keeping your carpets clean with the use of our 3M™ Scotchgard carpet protectant and stain resistant application. Call today 561-316-8043 for your free consultation.
We happily services all areas of Palm Beach county including - Palm Beach Gardens, Palm Beach, North Palm Beach, West Palm Beach, Jupiter, Jupiter Island, Tequesta, Hobe Sound and surrounding communities.