Online Registration - Sign Up HereEthics Rapid Structural Drying Successful Mitigation of Fire & Smoke Damage Understanding Hoarding - Symptoms, Causes and Challenges
Class Presenter: Bill Ondratschek
PLEASE READ BEFORE SIGNING UP!
As an addition to our restoration services, Rainbow International assists our business partners that refer Rainbow to their clients by helping them meet their continuing education requirements. These free classes are offered to our business partners as a "thank you" for working with our company and are not open to the public.
Classes are offered at the following venues:
Silver Lake Country Club
14700 South 82nd Ave
Orland Park, IL 60462
9909 S 78th Ave.
Hickory Hills, IL 60487
Hilton Garden Inn
1000 Drury Lane
Oakbrook Terrace, IL 60181
- Registration begins 30 min. before class so class can begin on time. If you are late for class Rainbow cannot allow you the full credit for the time you missed so we ask that you arrive on time.
- Continental breakfast will be served before all morning classes and lunch will be served at 12PM for both morning and afternoon attendees.
Course Names, Numbers & Credits
- Rapid Structural Drying I - IL#73038 3 credit hrs
- Rapid Structural Drying II - IL#73039 4 credit hrs
- Rapid Structural Drying I & II - 7 credit hrs
- Ethics in Your Business and Life - IL#73036 - 3 credit hrs
- Successful Mitigation of Fire & Smoke Damage I - IL#73303 - 4 credit hrs
- Successful Mitigation of Fire & Smoke Damage II - IL#73304 - 3 credit hrs
- Successful Mitigation of Fire & Smoke Damage I & II - 7 credit hrs
- NEW: Understanding Hoarding - Symptoms, Causes and Challenges - IL#6000002902 - 3 credit hrs
Links to sign up for classes are located in the upper left hand corner of the page.
1. Rapid Structural Drying - Wednesday March 22nd at Silver Lake Country Club in Orland Park
- Part 1: 9 am - 12 pm
- Part 2: 1 pm - 5 pm
- Parts 1 & 2: 9 am - 5 pm
Additional Classes Will be Added at a Later Time so Please Check Back!
Questions: Contact Niki at [email protected]