Project Manager - Restoration
Rainbow International of Greater Charlotte specializes in all areas of mitigation and restoration of residential and commercial property after a fire, smoke, water or an environmental damage situation. When disaster strikes, homeowners, businesses and insurance providers rely on us to respond with unparalleled service excellence. As a national leading fire and water cleanup and restoration company with more than 300 Franchises nationwide, we are growing and creating exciting opportunities for our talented team members.
Rainbow International of Greater Charlotte is looking for a Project Manager/Estimator to join a company that embodies teamwork and embraces our founders Code of Values. Come and see how your talents, skills, and work experience will benefit both you and Rainbow International of Greater charlotte.
Primary Role: As part of the Rainbow International of Greater Charlotte team you represent the management of our company when on the job-site. The project manager/estimator is the first contact with the customer and conducts site inspections, estimate plus scope generation, and oversees the overall job process from start to finish. The project manager/estimator will be responsible for creating daily work orders, updating file notes, communication with Adjusters, and ensuring customer satisfaction is achieved. As an emergency service company part of the responsibility of the position requires participation in the afterhours on call rotation and working after hours as needed.
Results Expected: The project manager/estimator position requires a proactive approach to problem solving. It is expected that estimates and production management of jobs will be self-monitored and produced within company standards and guidelines. Teamwork will be critical in this position as communication between the office, customer, and production team will be coordinated through the project manager / estimator. The project manager / estimator needs to be reliable, and have the ability to work after hours when needed.
Priority: Applicants with industry certifications and construction experience are encouraged to apply. Applicant must have working knowledge of Xactimate estimating systems, and be familiar with general construction methods. Priority will be given to those candidates with a track record of success in the restoration industry.
Compensation: Rainbow International of Greater Charlotte is committed to providing superior customer service. Compensation is salary based with performance incentives related to job production. Salary will be determined based on past job experience and current industry certifications. Position includes the use of a take home company vehicle, cellphone, and continued training to better your skills.
- Desire to work in an environment that changes daily and enjoys a fast pace
- Succeeds at multi-tasking and is comfortable working on different tasks daily
- Excellent communicator and understands the need for documentation and customer communication
- A professional approach that creates solutions not excuses
- Ability to lead by example and demonstrates a true team mentality
- Detailed knowledge and use of Xactimate estimating software
- IICRC certification in Fire and Water – advanced levels preferred
- Ability to work overtime based on the needs of the company
- Ability to participate in the afterhours on call rotation
- Minimum 1 year of experience in the Fire and Water Restoration industry as a Project Manager/Estimator
- Proven track record of success and references
- Valid North/South Carolina driver’s license with clean driving record
- Ability to pass a background check with no felony convictions or, misdemeanors involving violence or theft
- Ability to pass a drug test as part of the DOT requirements