Flood Damage Restoration and Repair Service
If your home or business has just experienced a flood, you need professional help, fast. That’s why we’re here at all hours, every day of the year to help you recover – 24/7, 365 days a year.
For emergency service, call (855) 724-6269 right now.
Our Flood Repair and Restoration Services
To help you and your home or business find its “Happily. Even after,” our certified flood damage restoration experts can provide a full range of flood and water damage remediation services, including:
We use the most advanced tools and equipment in the industry and apply systematic best practices that developed over our 30-plus years in business. Further distinguishing ourselves from other flood service providers, we put the highest value on open communication and customer service and document the entire restoration process.
Our job is to get homes back to the condition they were in before the flood event, with minimal loss of property, and get businesses back in full operation in as little time as possible. "Happily. Even after."
When Do I Need to Call a Professional Flood Repair and Restoration Service?
Like any water damage event, you will need to bring in professional help for nearly any flood event that:
- Saturates upholstered furniture or carpeted surfaces
- Touches drywall or other porous building materials
- Leaves a pool of standing water on porous surfaces
- Is in a space that is not well ventilated, like a basement or crawlspace
What Caused My Flood?
Flooding is an unfortunate, yet common occurrence. From an overflowing washing machine to a relentless thunderstorm or hurricane, there are many events that can cause a flood, including:
- Faulty plumbing
- Water heaters
- Leaks from appliances (garbage disposals, dishwashers, toilets)
- Sump pump failures
- Storm drain backups
- Natural disasters
- Ice dams / leaky roofs
My Home or Businesses Flooded. What Should I Do First?
If you’ve just discovered a flood, the time for action is now. Even a small flood can cause expensive and long-term damage to your home or business. Water damage is progressive, pervasive and valuable objects can become permanently damaged – especially if emergency response is delayed beyond the first 48 hours.
Delayed response can also lead to mold growth if any water-soaked materials like carpet furniture or drywall aren’t removed or properly treated in place in a timely manner.
Pre-restoration Steps Take on Your Own as Soon as You Detect a Flood
- Determine the location and cause of the flood. If your entire home is flooded by a natural disaster contact local emergency first responders or FEMA to determine if is safe to return to your neighborhood. If your basement or a single area of your home has flooded, the rest of your home is likely safe to enter.
- Shut down the electrical breaker in damaged areas before unplugging or removing any electrical devices from the wet carpet or submerged areas.
- If the flood has been caused by a leaky appliance or plumbing issue, turn off the water via your homes main water valve and turn off the appliance. If you can’t stop an active leak yourself, call a plumber.
- Begin removing standing water. Any water over an inch in depth must be removed immediately or by remediation professionals ASAP. Remove water using shop vacuums (wet-dry vacuums), mops, etc. Do not leave the vacuum unattended while plugged in and be sure to follow all manufacturer safety instructions. Remember, electricity and water do not mix.
- Call Rainbow International at (855) 724-6269. Available 24/7, 365 days a year.
- Move any furniture or possessions or furniture to out of the affected area or to higher ground.
- Document the damage. Take photos of the flood and any items that have been damaged in the flood.
- Call your insurance company. All policies require that homeowners or businesses report their loss "as soon as reasonably possible."
Do you have flood insurance? Are you interested in purchasing flood insurance? Learn more about flood insurance on our blog and call your agent for a property-specific quote.
Why Choose Rainbow International Flood Damage Restoration Services?
Rainbow International technicians are certified by the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC), the hallmark of professional knowledge in the cleaning and restoration industry. You will be able to tell the difference: Rainbow International emergency water damage crews use state-of-the-art equipment and employ Rapid Structural Drying techniques in order to dry your structure as quickly and completely as possible.
As one of the top water damage restoration service providers in the U.S. and Canada, we provide fast, quality, start-to-finish restoration, following our 17-Steps quality assurance system. Rainbow International delivers the highest possible customer experience, including providing real-time updates to you and your insurance company. Let your local Rainbow International team help you find your “Happily. Even after.” Call (855) 724-6269 today.
There’s a Rainbow on the Other Side of Your Flood
Having a flood or water damage incident in your home or place of business is certainly upsetting, and you might be feeling a sense of shock. The good news is that our customers learn that there is a rainbow at the end of this. You will, too. Call today and know that you are on the way back to "normal."
Call our 24/7 emergency service line at (855) 724-6269. We’re ready to help.
"Happily. Even after."