During these uncertain times, we are here to help.
COVID-19 – Deep Cleaning Services
Water, Fire, and Mold Restoration
In the unfortunate event that you experience fire damage in your home, call Rainbow International® of Des Moines for professional fire restoration service. It is important that the cleanup begins as soon as possible. Smoke residues are acidic in nature and with time will cause surfaces to corrode and stain permanently. Smoke residues that were pressurized during the fire will permeate cracks and crevices of building materials and deposit odor-causing residues.
Rainbow International of Des Moines fire restoration service professionals work quickly to stop the smoke damage and restore your home and contents back to pre-fire condition using cleaning systems and equipment that will help eliminate costly replacement of restorable items.
Smoke odors can be difficult to remove due to its penetration and absorption into building materials. Rainbow International of Des Moines fire restoration service professionals have the knowledge, products and equipment to permanently remove these stubborn odors. Be sure that Rainbow International of Des Moines phone number is on your emergency numbers list and call us for an estimate of smoke damage repair in the event of smoke or fire damage.
In the event of smoke or fire damage, do the following
- Stay calm! Call Rainbow International of Des Moines at 515-465-4325
- Inventory contents.
- Open all windows.
- Empty freezer and refrigerator completely if electricity is off. Prop open doors.
- Remove pets (especially birds) to clean environments.
Rainbow International will
- Professionally clean upholstery, drapes, carpets, walls, and all other contents.
- Clean and protect trim and hardware on kitchen and bathroom fixtures and appliances.
- Clean and protect bathroom fixtures from smoke damage.
- Deodorize to permanently remove any smoke odor.
Do not attempt the following
- Attempt to wipe or wash the walls, ceilings, or other absorbent surfaces.
- Use upholstered furniture if it can be avoided.
- Use exposed food goods or canned goods that have been subject to excessive heat.
- Use TVs, stereos, or any other electrical appliances until cleaned and checked.
- Send smoked garments to an ordinary dry cleaner, because improper cleaning may set the smoke/odor.
- Turn on your heating and air conditioning system if it is not currently on.