Customer Service Representative
Set appointments by telephone.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Call potential customers to explain the company services and solicit business. Answer general and specific questions relating to company services.
- Call former customers and ensure the service provided was performed satisfactorily. Solicit additional work and obtain recommendations of potential new customers from the call.
- Call potential new customers referred from customers and other sources.
- Perform other duties as assigned. These duties may include job functions that are outside the scope of the normal job duties.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
High school diploma or general education degree (GED) and one (1) to three (3) years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
- Have mid-level computer skills and be familiar with Windows operating systems, spread sheets, email and word processing.
- Functional understanding of PDA’s (smart phones).
- Aptitude for learning new technology and software easily.
- Ability to apply commonsense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions. Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand. The employee must occasionally lift and/ or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet.
Apply to Work for Rainbow International