Commercial Flood and Water Damage Restoration
From natural disasters to malfunctioning appliances, water damage happens. At Rainbow International®, we offer commercial flood damage restoration and water damage remediation services designed to get you back to business, fast. With more than 30 years of experience in the restoration business, we know how to get the job done the right way the first time.
Choose Rainbow International commercial water damage remediation. Call (855) 724-6269 for emergency service.
Our Commercial Water Damage Cleanup and Restoration Process
The first step to addressing water damage is to determine the cause. Most commercial water damage can be traced back to:
- Storm damage and natural disasters
- Ice dams and leaky roofs
- Faulty plumbing/appliance
- Machinery and pump failures
- Storm drain backup
- Fire-suppression efforts
Once the source of the damage has been determined, it’s time to get to work.
Cleaning up commercial water damage is a multi-step process that may include:
- Securing the property (if the exterior of the building has been damaged)
- Removing excess water
- Contents pack-out and contents cleaning
- Rapid structural drying
- Mold remediation
- Reconstruction (if necessary)
Our IICRC-certified technicians are trained in the latest techniques and state-of-the-art equipment to safely remediate water damage. Our teams also provide full-service reconstruction, meaning you don’t need to hire an additional third-party contractor to see your project to completion.
What to Do When You Discover Water Damage
By acting quickly, you can reduce the long-term repercussions.
- Shutting off the water at its source. If you aren’t comfortable turning off the water, contact the facility manager or a plumber immediately.
- Recovering important materials (once it’s safe to do so).
- Contacting emergency services (when necessary).
- Contacting your local Rainbow International and your insurance provider. If it’s safe and possible to do so, keep yourself available for communication until your adjuster and technicians arrive.
- Informing co-workers and asking that everyone avoid the area.
Why Commercial Water Damage Cleanup Services?
Fully recovering from a water damage event requires many steps, and with some restoration companies, that means multiple partners. At Rainbow International, we’re equipped to handle every step in the process from removing large quantities of water and moisture to reconstructing your office and restoring the contents of your property. Our process is efficient, it reduces downtime, and it allows for greater transparency.
Find Commercial Water Damage Restoration Services Near Me
Rainbow International technicians combine experience, training, and the best equipment available to complete your water damage restoration and cleanup. No matter the cause, you can trust our team to help you recover and restore your property to its pre-loss condition.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the consequences of water damage in office buildings?
Commercial buildings with water damage have the possibility of developing mold and mildew that can compromise indoor air quality and put employees and customers at risk.
Does commercial property insurance cover flood damage?
Only if the source of the flooding came from inside the building, like a frozen pipe or failed appliance. Most property owners (commercial and residential) are required to purchase a separate flood insurance policy for natural disasters or dam/levee failures.
Do you offer residential water damage cleanup services?
Yes. We offer residential water damage cleanup and restoration services throughout the US and Canada.
Count on preventative maintenance from the Neighborly® family of brands to keep your business safe from water damage:
- Aire Serv® offers commercial HVAC maintenance to keep your facility comfortable and improve energy efficiency.
- Mr. Rooter® Plumbing reduces the risk of water damage caused by plumbing with regular maintenance and cleaning.
- Glass Doctor® commercial glass services include the Advance Measurement System to make glass repairs easier for business owners, including those who experience damage due to hurricanes or other natural disasters.