Commercial Air Duct Cleaning
During these uncertain times, we are here to help.
COVID-19 – Deep Cleaning Services
Water, Fire, and Mold Restoration
Air duct cleaning isn’t just for homes – dust, dander, pollen and particulates can build up in the air ducts of any office building or place of business, all of which benefit from thorough routine air duct cleaning.
Do you know when your building’s air ducts were last cleaned? If you can’t remember, or if it’s been more than three years, it’s time to schedule an appointment.
Choose Rainbow International. Call (855) 724-6269 or schedule your commercial duct cleaning appointment online.
Why Is Commercial Air Duct Cleaning Important?
Whether you manage a multi-family apartment complex or own a commercial building, air duct cleaning is your friend. Your employees or tenants spend many hours each week breathing the air circulated through the HVAC systems – meaning it’s vital for you to keep the air clean and free of indoor allergens.
Common Indoor Air Contaminants
For the most part, indoor air contaminants found in commercial and rental properties are like those found in residences, like: bacteria, viruses, mold spores and fungus, pollen and dust mites. Additional commercial indoor air contaminants may include:
- Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs) from commercial cleaning products and the off-gassing of construction/building supplies like paints, varnishes, glues and even particle board and plywood.
- Additional sources of VOCs in office and commercial settings include electronics, laser printers, photocopiers, air fresheners and perfumes.
- Additional indoor air contaminants may be present depending on the building and its uses.
- Older buildings will have additional risks, including the potential for loose asbestos.
At Rainbow International, we begin each commercial air duct cleaning with a thorough ductwork inspection to identify any of these additional risks before work begins.
Signs You Need Commercial Duct Cleaning
Maintaining your HVAC system should be of high importance for all owners and managers. Routine inspection and quarterly HVAC filter changes can help to mitigate problems, but will not negate the need for a good scrub. The National Air Duct Cleaners Association (NADCA) recommends residential air duct cleaning every three to five years. This is a great benchmark to start with, however, the frequency with which you clean your air ducts may vary based on your type of building or business.
For example, manufacturing facilities that create airborne dust and debris require more frequent routine cleaning. The same can be said about rental properties that allow pets. Some industries, like healthcare, have strict indoor air quality policies that require more frequent cleaning.
Our Commercial Air Duct Cleaning Process
To ensure the safety of residents, employees and patrons, we follow a seven-step air duct cleaning process:
- Inspect the air duct system; including checking for the presence of asbestos.
- Should asbestos be present, Rainbow International technicians will use special equipment to remove the material.
- Lay protective covers over household furnishings and carpet to protect soft materials during the cleaning process.
- Vacuum the interior of the ductwork and either exhaust the air to outside the home or use equipment fitted with a HEPA.
- Brush interior duct surfaces with a soft-bristled brush to dislodge dust and debris.
- Remove animal nests and other evidence of pests.
- Remove any damp insulation with the potential to cause mold.
- Seal and insulate or reinsulate ductwork. Re-insulate any access doors that were necessary to open for cleaning to take place, and any damp insulation that was removed.
Find Commercial Air Duct Cleaning Near Me
If you think you need to have your air ducts cleaned, schedule an appointment with your local Rainbow International today.
Choose Rainbow International for Commercial Duct Cleaning Services
When you choose Rainbow International, you’re choosing value and quality for your employees or tenants. With over thirty years of experience in the remediation, restoration and cleaning business, we have the skills and equipment to complete any job on time and on budget.
Our IICRC-certified technicians operate out of over 300 locations across the United States and Canada, meaning you’re never far from one of our experts. Don’t wait until you hear complaints, call (855) 724-6269 or schedule your commercial air duct cleaning appointment online.