Sure, you vacuum a couple of times a month and spot-clean your carpet and area rugs, but when was the last time your soft flooring surfaces were really clean? Professional carpet cleaning is vital to the health and cleanliness of your home and its residents. A professional carpet cleaning not only preserves the longevity of your carpet, it improves the quality of the air you breathe and makes your floors like new.
Read on to learn why homeowners across the US and Canada choose Rainbow International for residential carpet cleaning, season after season.
If you’re ready to experience the benefits of professional carpet cleaning at your home, choose Rainbow. Schedule an appointment online, or connect with your local Rainbow International to get started.
The Importance of Professional Carpet Cleaning
At Rainbow International, it’s our mission to exceed your expectations with cleaning and restoration services that will leave you feeling “happily, even after.” This dedication to top-notch service is the driving force behind our six-step carpet cleaning process, which is designed to get deep into carpet fibers to remove the dirt, allergens and contaminants that even the best vacuums and rented carpet cleaners leave behind.
In other words, your carpets and area rugs will never be cleaner or look better than they do after our services.
I highly recommend Rainbow International! They did an excellent job, and were able to fit us in right after I called and their rates were by far the best I found. They take great pride in their work and that was apparent on the job they did. Our carpets look absolutely amazing!! They were also able to remove ink and glue stains on an ottoman making it look brand new. Best part was the technician's personality - friendly, personable, listened to and addressed all of my concerns. I have tried other places in the area and this place is by FAR the best. I will definitely be using their services again. Thank you so much, I like walking into my house again:-)
Why Do I Need Residential Carpet Cleaning?
- First impressions matter – A clean house is a happy house.
- Extend the life of your flooring – Avoid expensive carpet replacement by maintaining your flooring with routine cleaning.
- Keep your family healthy – Routine carpet and rug cleaning helps remove unhealthy contaminants and allergens from your home.
The Benefits of Professional Carpet Cleaning
- Removes odors – Don’t cry over milk spilled on the carpet; our professional residential carpet cleaning services remove stubborn odors. However, some odors may need special treatment.
- Reduces indoor allergens – Dust, dander and mites contribute to allergies and asthma, but professional rug cleaning helps keeps these allergens in check.
- Improve the appearance of your home – When you look good, you feel good; the same applies to your home!
What’s That Stain on My Carpet?
Sick of playing the stain guessing game? Let your local Rainbow International remove stubborn stains in your home. Our professional-grade carpet cleaners and professional processes remove stains from your area rugs, carpets and other upholstered surfaces.
What’s Hiding in My Carpet?
Stains don’t hold secrets – they’re easy to see and may be removed in several ways based on their origin. You can learn more about treating specific stains in our carpet stain guide.
But what about the substances you cannot see? From dander to mold, sometimes it’s the invisible substances that pose the biggest threat to our property and health. Rainbow International carpet cleaning services clean and remove what you can and can’t see. For more information about the dangers hiding in your dirty carpet, check out our blog: What’s Hiding in Your Carpet?
How to Get Odor Out of Carpets?
The only way to get odor out of carpets for good, is through professional cleaning. Odors from pet stains or even that pesky “wet carpet smell” may be lessened or masked with DIY solutions, but without professional service, these efforts are only surface deep. Carpeting is thick and installed over a carpet pad. Beneath these layers lies a subfloor. The only mechanisms for cleaning all the way to the subfloor involve professional, hot water extraction carpet cleaning equipment.
Our Professional Carpet Cleaning Process
Our residential carpet cleaning and care process, which also applies to throw rugs and area rugs, consists of six proven steps. When you hire a certified Rainbow International technician to clean your home’s carpets and rugs, here’s what you can expect:
- A deep vacuuming using agitation and advanced filters removes a substantial percentage of particulates.
- The application of preconditioning solution separates remaining soils from the carpet fibers.
- Agitation of the preconditioning solution to ensure maximum contact between the solution and the fibers.
- A high-efficiency hot-water rinse removes the cleaning solution and any particulates residing in your carpet, helping to avoid a “wet carpet” smell.
- Grooming restores the pile and eliminates matting, improving the overall appearance of your carpeting.
- After cleaning, carpets will be damp. Carpets will dry naturally over the course of 4 - 6 hours.
What About That Wet Carpet Smell?
Wet carpets = wet carpet smell. From water damage incidents to repeat spills, there are many factors that may contribute to a carpet smelling wet. The odor associated with wet carpeting stems from the growth of mold and mildew on a carpet or carpet pad that has been left too wet. This can even be caused by professional cleaning.
At Rainbow International, our hot-water extraction cleaning process leaves carpets drier post-clean, meaning they dry fully, keeping mold and mildew at bay and making your carpet smell fresh.
Find Professional Carpet Cleaning Companies Near Me
Rainbow International carpet cleaning services are unparalleled. Our IICRC-certified technicians use state-of-the-art techniques and technologies to clean your carpets and keep them clean longer. Available via an extensive network of locations throughout the United States and Canada, choose Rainbow International’s professional carpet cleaning services. Request an appointment online or call 855-724-6269 to get started.