Whether you’re facing the aftermath of a fire, smoke damage or water disaster, you may feel as if your life and home have been turned upside down. Your walls, floors and furniture may all be damaged, as well as those irreplaceable family treasures, furniture pieces, photos and keepsakes, and other valuable possessions that have special meaning to you. Is it possible to turn everything right side up again? Can your treasures and possessions be saved?
With possible destruction of possessions looming, it’s easy for property owners to feel helpless or even hopeless after a disaster. However, with Rainbow International® there is hope… and restoration.
Quick and efficient cleanup and restoration processes, as well as comprehensive content restoration, are all part of the recovery process. The experts at Rainbow International can help save your possessions. We call that content pack-out, where the contents of your home or business are carefully and respectfully removed and taken to an off-site facility to be restored.
In a perfect world, everything can be restored, right? The good news is you as a property owner can rest assured that the experts at Rainbow International will do their best to clean and restore as many items as possible, including:
- VHS and DVD media
- Electronics (televisions, computers, stereos, etc.)
- Retail Inventory
Through careful inspection, experts examine your items and determine how to properly restore each one. They understand how valuable some items can be, and they take every step needed to carefully clean and restore items back to their original condition. The equipment and processes used may include:
- Specialized drying chambers
- Ultrasonic cleaning
- Launder/dry cleaning
- Spray and wipe
- Ozone treatment
The teams at Rainbow International also takes steps to make sure items are properly and safely stored. Through photo documentation, identification numbers and lists, the professionals keep track of all of your items and store them in a secure, climate-controlled environment until your property is ready for your return. After all of your items have been cleaned and restored, items are loaded, transported and delivered with great care and then reconciled with original pack-out inventories.
Rainbow International makes it easy to bounce back after a disaster by offering many services to meet all of your cleanup and restoration needs.
- Fire Restoration: Restoration experts begin the restoration process as soon as local authorities say the property is safe to enter; so call the professionals at Rainbow International right away.
- Water Damage Repair: Through water mitigation, restoration professionals reduce or prevent the amount of water damage to your home or business through fast, appropriate actions following a leak or flood.
- Mold Remediation: By preventing the spread of mold by isolating damaged areas, removing affected material and eliminating moisture sources – the cause of the mold – the restoration professionals restore order and reestablish a healthy environment for you and your family.
You can rest assured that with Rainbow International, you are not alone in the cleanup and restoration process. For more information on content pack-out or any of our restoration services, contact Rainbow International today!
Other Related Blog Posts: