Crawlspace Clean Up
What is the purpose of a Crawl Space?
Crawl Spaces are useful in keeping the house off the ground and can be a lot cheaper than basements. Keeping the house elevated is important in areas near creeks, or other bodies of water that have the potential to flood. A Crawl Space can also provide service access to plumbing, electrical and heating or cooling systems.
Signs of Crawl Space Problems:
- Visible mold or mold smell in crawl space
- Rotted wood
- Improper drainage or venting systems
- Fiberglass near heat ducts or on crawl space floor
- Gutter and downspouts improper maintenance
- Standing water or wet spaces
- Insects, termites or critters
- Cracks on walls
We can transform your dirty and damp crawl space into a cleaner, healthier and energy efficient area with our expertise services.
“What does Crawl Space Clean Up include?”
- Removal of wood scraps or other organic debris
- Removal of old vapor barriers/insulation
- Vacuuming of all floor beams (when required)
- Cleaning and encapsulating beams
- Installing of new Insulation and vapor barriers
Give us a call now to get an estimate! (828) 333-6996