- Clean small areas by hand if spills occur and sporadically discolor the grout.
- Vacuum or sweep before mopping the kitchen or bathroom floor to reduce the presence of dried out debris. When this debris becomes wet, it could get into the grout and stain it.
- Rinse the floor with clean water after mopping with detergent.
- Avoid using bleach or other hard chemicals on the tile that could break down the professionally applied sealant.
- Wipe down shower tiles after use to reduce moisture that leads to mold and mildew.
- Rinse other tiled bathroom surfaces after washing to reduce soap scum buildup.
Other Hard Surfaces that Need Regular Professional Cleaning
Tile and grout are not the only hard surfaces in your home that require professional cleaning. Other areas you should have cleaned include:
If you need tile and grout cleaning in your home, call the professionals at Rainbow International today to schedule a free consultation.
- Stone and masonry flooring
- Concrete floors
- Hardwood, cork and bamboo flooring
- Brick walkways