Business Development Associate
Promote business and name on a local level per instructions of owner or manager.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Increase sales through building relationships with current and potential clients.
- Promote brand awareness by attending local networking events.
- Maintain records of all marketing activities using the Contact Relationship System.
- Work closely with General Manager/owner to develop strategies and plans to deliver the desired message.
- Identify new customer base and propose marketing strategies.
- Establish and track goals weekly with General Manager/owner.
- Develop and maintain a working knowledge of core services and procedures.
- Maintain a professional appearance.
- Always practice the Rainbow International Code of Values.
Be self-motivated, self-directed and enthusiastic. Must have a positive attitude, good listening skills, ambitious, self-confident, good organizational and communication skills. Motivation and integrity are also important characteristics. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
High school diploma or general education degree (GED) five or more years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
Ability to apply commonsense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
Must have and maintain a valid vehicle operator license appropriate to the equipment operated.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with employees, customers, potential customers and vendors.
- Must have mid-level computer skills and be familiar with Windows operating systems, spread sheets, email and word processing.
- Functional understanding of PDA’s (smart phones).
- Aptitude for learning new technology and software easily is essential.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand, walk or sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; smell, talk and hear. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 100 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally exposed to fumes or airborne particles. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Apply to Work for Rainbow International